Enterprise SEO is search engine optimization for large, enterprise businesses. It is the practice of applying SEO techniques to thousands or even millions of pages to improve a site’s overall organic presence.
The size, scope, and impact of enterprise SEO require new skills and more resources. The larger the site, the more valuable those new skills are.
Search Engine Journal’s Ebook, Enterprise SEO Guide: Strategies, Tools, & More, is made for key stakeholders; be they seasoned SEO veterans, digital marketers, or executive stakeholders who need a quick summary of what enterprise SEO means. This ebook tackles strategies, tools, and valuable information to better optimize large sites for search.
Implementing SEO enterprise-wide can be challenging. Large companies have their own problems, and it can be hard to ensure you get end-to-end SEO right.
There are complex technical challenges, people challenges, business prioritizations, and budgeting issues. And after you’ve implemented those SEO changes, you need to be able to track the effectiveness of those changes.
Some of the major issues that enterprise SEOs must tackle are:
- Duplicate and thin content,
- New products coming in or going out of stock frequently, and
- Bulk user-generated content.
This ebook will also introduce you to interesting enterprise SEO tools and types of tools that are important when doing large scale SEO. Tools like crawlers, log file analyzers, and speed testers allow you to check your site for problems at scale.
The four pillars of enterprise SEO are:
- Error management and technical SEO
- Analysis and reporting
- Project management
- Relationship building
This guide will help you tackle all four pillars of enterprise SEO, and it also includes detailed instructions you can use to improve your audits.
Enterprise SEO is not just “SEO for big sites”– it’s search, marketing, and technology at a much larger scale, with larger-scale problems, and larger-scale solutions.
Some subjects covered include:
- What exactly is enterprise SEO? Not just that it’s large scale SEO, but the fundamentals behind it.
- Why do marketers need an enterprise SEO platform? What kinds of platforms should marketers use? How should marketers use enterprise SEO? This includes reviews of the top 4 enterprise platform tools, and how to partner with an enterprise SEO agency.
- The top challenges of enterprise SEO, and how to overcome them
- The pillars of enterprise SEO success, the strategies behind those pillars, and strategies & tactics that work
- Local SEO for enterprise sites: how to perform for local SEO at scale
- Steps for ensuring your enterprise gets end-to-end SEO right– how to include SEO in all parts of the process and build relationships with stakeholders to ensure your organic performance is successful.
EXPERT AUTHORS INCLUDE: Benj Arriola, Aleh Barysevich, Andy Betts, Clark Boyd, Rachel Costello, Anna Crowe, Stoney G deGeyter, Sergey Grybniak, Jenny Halasz, Brian Harnish, Natalie Hoben, Jeremy Knauff, Roger Montti, Vahan Petrosyan, Chuck Price, Jes Scholz, and Amelia Willson.