Read this Search Engine Journal ebook to learn:
- How Facebook Ads work. The types of paid ads available and how to set up a campaign.
- How to choose the right Facebook Ad objectives for your goals. When to use each objective and the bidding options available.
- Effective ad targeting options. Powerful ways to target your audience and level up your campaigns.
- Tips for optimizing your ad creatives. How to create image and video ads that make you stop scrolling and take a second look at a post.
- How to set the budget for your Facebook Ad. Tips for optimizing your campaign’s daily or lifetime budget.
- Why your Facebook Ads are not converting. Top reasons you’re not generating enough conversions and how to address them.
- Remarketing strategies. How to leverage Facebook to reach people who have visited your website, app, store, or Facebook Page.
- The top Facebook Ads features to know. Less-prevalent Facebook features that can make a difference for the right campaign.
Divided into eight easy-to-digest chapters, the guide is written by some of the smartest practitioners in the industry.
EXPERT AUTHORS INCLUDE: Amy Bishop, Anna Crowe, Tim Jensen, Kristopher Jones, Michelle Morgan, Andrea Taylor, and Susan Wenograd.
Whether you’re new to paid social, or just in need of a refresher, you’ll find this guide useful.